Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Krause got the check!

On Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:37:13 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/28/17 1:17 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And he even wrote a nice little note in return.

Very good Harry. Your momma would be proud of you!

I got the check and I returned it to you, along with a note that said:

"Sorry, Johnny****, but I?m not the one from whom you?ll have to seek
absolution for being a hate-filled, racist, right-wing p.o.s."

Thank you for playing, especially for your comment the other day:

"There's no doubt in my mind that he'll cash it. The question is whether
or not he'll claim it on his
income tax return. It is, after all, payment for services rendered,
otherwise known as income."

As usual, you were wrong.

Oh. My momma. She was a lifelong Republican, but a Republican like you
would have made her puke. She was a Javits-Lindsay-Rockefeller
Republican, not a racist p.o.s. like you and most of today's Republicans.

What would yo momma think of her tubby little pumpkin now? I'll
bet she wishes she kept your half brother and dosposed of you at
planned parenthood.

LOL!