Default TotalBoat Work Skiff Completed - Last Episode

On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 15:41:52 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Salt water kayak or flats boat.

Go for it, dummy.

Lots of people do.

How many return?

Most of the ones we hear of who did not return happen in the gulf or
bay. I don't remember anyone paddling who was "eat by a gator" but I
suppose it happens. Most people in gator attacks were on the bank
leaning over the water, fishing or just screwing with the gator. The
guy at Judy's place who was bitten lured the gator up to the shore
chasing his bait and was surprised when it decided his leg might taste
better. It was still just a nip but the dumb snowbird SOB is suing
anyway.