Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Amazing reaction to tax announcement

On 4/26/2017 3:07 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/26/17 2:35 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

As is my hobby, I channel surf after a major political announcement or
news, just to get a feel on how the cable networks react.

So, after today's announcement of the proposed new tax rates, the panel
on FoxNews were kicking around how it will help individuals, small
businesses and large businesses. The focus of their discussion was how
and why the new tax rate plan would benefit the economy overall and
create more jobs.

Switch to MSNBC:

Here the larger panel of pundits were focusing (and speculating) on how
the new tax rates will benefit Donald Trump. Period. That's all they
were talking about.

Like you, Fox has bought into the Trump bull****. MSNBC wants to know
how many millions the Trumpsters will make off of this, what it will do
to the deficits, and how it will devastate what little remains of the
social safety net, science, enforcement of anti-pollution and other
citizen safety laws.

BTW, this wasn't his budget request. It was his proposal for lowering
taxes. The rich still pay the highest percentage by far. It really
applies to middle class individuals, Sub-S sorporations and large
corporations as an incentive to base operations in the USA, expand and
hire more Americans. A one time tax will apply for those corporations
with their holdings overseas and then a 15 percent (as proposed) tax
thereafter.

This is very good for the economy of the USA.