Weathered Rose

Default 1895 yatching medellion

No Problem Chuck. I've got friends from Paris, and with the scade French
I've picked up, it was easy to figure out where to send you.

Good luck!
Rose

"Chuck" wrote in message
Rose
thanks for the info on the medellion i have sent a email to the club to

see
what info they can give me about it.
chuck

"Chuck" wrote in message
i was wondering what info you could give me on this yatching medallion

dated
1895 i have attached pictures.
it is from club nautique de nice it also has the words offerte par Mr
deLUSERNA.and sainte maxime 3 prix.on the back
and the word GUIVRE stamped on the side.the front has a yatch racing on

the
water. it was in a brown leather case with green interior thanks for any
help you may be. chuck k