Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Yo Bill, Wayne, Greg and Luddite

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 06:56:18 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/25/2017 6:46 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 06:35:12 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 4/25/2017 6:28 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

I'm sitting here reading the posts you folks made to each other last
night o/a 10 pm. I am amazed at
the depth of knowledge about business matters you guys display. Sure
makes me realize how little I
know about business and economics. Somehow, thirty years of playing
soldier didn't provide the kind
of education you folks picked up.

Thanks for the learning experience.

Not sure what I may have contributed of any value but I can say this:

Most of it is common sense. The rest is discovering what *doesn't* work
and making the necessary corrections.

Not so much in that particular thread, but you have contributed greatly
to my business education in
others.

Now don't go getting a big head! :)

Oh, and good morning. I was up to play golf, but the weather put the
squelch on that idea.

Mrs.E returned from SC on Saturday. She just missed all the rain and
flooding as this coastal storm works it's way up this way. We'll be
affected today thru Thursday. April showers bring May flowers, I guess.

They also bring mowing the damn grass twice a week.

At least I only have to pay my mow and blow guy for once a week. Rainy
season is almost done, so was fixing sprinklers part of yesterday.