Default Yo Bill, Wayne, Greg and Luddite

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:37:24 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I just worked around a lot of smart people and I read a lot.
If you want a quick primer an the 2009 crash, watch "The Big Short".
It is on Netflix. We actually saw some of that NINJA mortgage business
first hand although Centex really tried to find qualified buyers. To
start with they would not build a house until the buyer showed up with
$50k down. They also shunned "investors". (AKA flippers)

And for all practical purposes, ceased to exist as an independent entity
in 2009...

Centex? They sure did, Hannigan and Ellers sold the business to Pulte
for a couple hundred million right at the peak of the market.
Sweet.