Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Yo Bill, Wayne, Greg and Luddite

On 4/25/2017 6:28 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

I'm sitting here reading the posts you folks made to each other last night o/a 10 pm. I am amazed at
the depth of knowledge about business matters you guys display. Sure makes me realize how little I
know about business and economics. Somehow, thirty years of playing soldier didn't provide the kind
of education you folks picked up.

Thanks for the learning experience.

Not sure what I may have contributed of any value but I can say this:

Most of it is common sense. The rest is discovering what *doesn't* work
and making the necessary corrections.