[email protected] moore_dd@msn.com is offline

Default TotalBoat Work Skiff Completed - Last Episode

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 6:49:23 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:22:47 -0400,
wrote:

She's a bit small for tonging oyster, and the gunwales arn't wide enough to stand on for tonging

===

Did you mean not high enough? I've never seen anyone stand on the
gunwhales when tonging, more often leaning against them.

same here

www.floridamemory.com/items/show/123012

Like I said I did it for a living, but not in Fl. maybe they do it different in Fl? Looks the same to me, I worked my CB Deadrise on the James river tonging oysters with my boat.