Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:43:37 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/13/2017 10:27 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:23:32 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

In the context of the discussion Greg was 100 percent correct, meaning
United employees, airport police and Chicago police are *ALL* union.

He conceded that food service and cleaning people may not be union
however they had absolutely nothing to do with the incident or the
discussion.

Actually Harry was right and I was wrong. I was very surprised to find
out a "good democrat" like Rahm was able to fire the union workers and
bring in folks for an average of about $4-5 an hour less. As I said,
when they are responsible for paying the bills, even democrats think
union wages can be excessive.
I suppose the next question would be how many of those cleaners and
food service people at O'Hare have valid green cards. It is like those
Hollywood and New York millionaires who get caught with illegals
working in their homes because they won't pay an American wage.

Yabut, food service and cleaners had nothing to do with the
conversation. I understood your union comment to be with regard to
United employees, airport cops and Chicago cops ... the people involved
in the incident.

I think #all# means all.

As a totally unbiased observer, I can say, "Harry, you lost. Suck it up like a man."