Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Yo Krause...in case you missed this video

On 4/12/2017 3:40 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
And a good article also.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...ke-baldwin.php

Personally, I think the author of that article completely missed
Baldwin's reaction. As mentioned before, she is one of the few
anchors on CNN who doesn't show her political leanings. I also suspect
that the producers of the show know in advance what the guests are going
to say, so I doubt it was a surprise. Brooke also, as mentioned before,
tends to show her emotions from time to time especially when it's a very
sad or heart breaking interview.