Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/12/17 1:52 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/12/17 1:30 PM, wrote:

Since all jobs at ORD are union,
the only person who could be working there without a union card for
that specific job would be a scab.

You are misinformed.

You are incorrect. The ORD airport police are unionized, as are the
United Airline workers. This whole fiasco is a union screw-up.

Not all jobs at ORD are unionized and the workers who are not unionized
are not scabs. Ergo, my comment, "you are misinformed."

Thank you for proving my earlier points.

Management is probably the only non union people. There may be a few fast
food workers.