Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:15:24 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/12/17 11:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/12/2017 10:13 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/12/17 9:55 AM, Tim wrote:

8:46 AMKeyser Söze
Politically speaking, right is wrong.

Harry Is that why you live and love politics so much?

I neither live nor love politics so much.

BTW, one of our too many community churches had one of those huge vinyl
signs or billboards up on its building, proclaiming:

"Easter is the answer to all your questions."

I thought about that for the 30 seconds I was waiting for the traffic
light to change, and concluded that people who believe that sort of
nonsense are nucking futs.

Another local church, which is paid by the state to let its large rear
parking lot be used by those taking the commuter bus downtown has a sign
you drive under that proclaims "We've been waiting for you."

Religion seems to be getting...creepier.

Those pesky churches offend Harry.

There you go again. I'm not offended. I simply believe those churches
are...weird. I drive by another church twice a day most days, and its
signboard urges people to pray for peace, donate food and used clothing
to the needy, and volunteer to help those who need it. We've put
clothing into its collection shed at least a half dozen times.

I believe liberals pushing bisexuality on kids is creepy. Doesn't seem to stop the FPLs from doing
it.