Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On 4/12/17 12:16 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:02:23 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 4/12/17 11:48 AM,
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 10:48:23 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I was hoping someone here would start a pro-corporate post extolling the
virtues of dragging someone who paid for his ticket off a plane so the
corporation could fly a crew to another city.

United handled that wrong but the guy got dragged off the airplane for
violating a federal law (not following the orders of a flight crew
member). The man was a moron.
OTOH the airline was wrong by not just upping the offer until 4 people
bit. I blame your K street lobbyist friends who got the original
passenger bill of rights law changed so they only had to offer $800 in
vouchers. (4x the cost of the ticket total for the cattle car
passengers they bumped)
You notice, they don't usually bump first class passengers.

The man was a moron? Really? For refusing to give up a seat for no good
reason so that United could fly a crew to another city...with the help
of a bunch of jackbooted thugs?

He is a moron for fighting with the cops and the air crew. You fight
with gate agents who have the power to sweeten the deal.

Whenever possible, we fly on planes operated by European Union airlines.
More passenger rights.

The rights all depends on where you are, not the airline you are on. I
agree some are better than others but it also depends on how much you
are willing to spend on your ticket.

And what makes you think the airline lobbyists are *my* K Street
lobbyist friends? You really need to cut back on those 'shrooms.

I forgot, you only like union lobbyists but those cops and the airline
employees are all union members.

You've looked in their wallets for membership cards, eh?