Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:05:16 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Usually the "bumping" is done in the terminal, before the plane is
boarded. I certainly hope there is a huge lawsuit and settlement.

You might get a chuckle out of this.

http://imgbox.com/TzESiPr3

I agree this was handled poorly and it was all the airline's fault. I
haven't really poked into it but it would be interesting to find out
the back story on why this was an emergency crew move.
I am sure they decided ****ing off 4 passengers was preferable to
****ing off 200 in Louisville. I have sat in an airport waiting for an
air crew myself. They got a standing ovation when they jogged up to
the gate.
I didn't complain to anyone at the airport but I did open an incident
with the airline on my laptop and that 2 hour delay in my trip got us
10,000 airline miles each.