Its Me Its Me is offline

Default gummer's squat in Taft, CA

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:51:55 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

United kept increasing the compensation offer to the passengers, but didn't get the volunteers needed.

Not exactly true. They offered up to $800 in various vouchers that
made the passenger responsible for finding their way to louisville
within that price, take it or leave it.

They started at $400, then $800. There are some reports that say they offered $1000.

Now there's a new video out taken by a woman in the row behind the passenger. It reveals that he was not cooperative with police, and pretty much brought it on himself.

The cop then says: 'Well… I have to drag you... You know how this is going to end up happening, right?'
Dao then replies: 'You can drag me, I'm not going. I'm staying right here. You'll have to drag me.'
The cop then says, 'I'm just telling you, it's going to be a lot harder for you...', before Dao interrupts with: 'Yes I know that, I'd rather go to jail.'
'You'd rather go to jail than just getting off,' the cop replies, while sounded confused at the comment.
'Yes,' Dao is heard saying.

Getting bumped sucks, but this guy was looking for a fight.