Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Drones!

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 05:57:58 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 8:41:58 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Poco Deplorevole
"You are, of course, using an observer with eyes on the aircraft in accordance with the FAA rules!
And, you're keeping your FAA Certificate of Registration right next to your Concealed Carry Permit
in your wallet. And, of course, your FAA number is imprinted on your aircraft. And...

Friggin' rule-making liberals. Hope Trump overturns some more of that crap."

Sure Johnny. Better to let the irresponsible users play around an airport unrestricted to take down a few airliners with little chance of capturing the offenders.
Flush your head...please!

The idiots flying around commercial airliners aren't registering much less putting the numbers on their drones, dummy. Only responsible flyers do those things.

John, I have my card in my wallet and the numbers on the drone.

Pain in the butt. I put mine in the battery well. Keep the card in the transmitter case. Too much
crap in the wallet.