posted to alt.sailing
[email protected] guysabourin01@gmail.com is offline

Default DS 20 [email protected] This group is for allDillerSchwill DS16&20/22 boat owners to join in apply at the posted address

Evan,I I'm not sure.My search leads me to believe that the swing keep was introduced a bit later in production.The first ones built had fixed keels with ballast built in. My best guess here,production started in about 75 ,and ran till about 82.Sometime in those years ,say 78 or 79,is my guess.A quick look inside the cockpit,you would see a line on a cleat ,center, and just below the compagnion step leading inside the cabin.