Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Busy day at the office ...

On 4/10/17 4:13 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/10/2017 1:17 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/10/17 12:36 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:24:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Just another example of our use of chemical warfare.

So was Waco, what's your point?

That when we castigate other nations for using chemical warfare, we're
hypocritical.

Good grief. Napalm and Agent Orange are not classified as chemical
weapons or outlawed by International Law in war time.

Nerve gases like Sarin are.

The use of Napalm *was* banned by the Geneva Convention in 1980 against
*civilian* population centers. That is international law which we and
most nations (including Germany in WWII) follow except for Syria and
Iraq when Saddam was using oxygen.

Keep your hypocrisy to yourself, bud.

You militarists are a trip.