Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Busy day at the office ...

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:18:19 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 4/9/17 1:33 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:08:54 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

When you are dead as a result of military action, you are dead. Does it
really matter what specifically was the weapon of choice? Oh, and we
used chemical weapons in Vietnam and who knows where else. Remember
Agent Orange?

That was a weapon against plants, not quite the same, at least in
theory. The fact that it also affected people was just a byproduct and
it affected GIs as much as the Vietnamese. (maybe more since we are
still paying for the injured GIs)

Chemical weapon, nonetheless.

Black powder is a chemical weapon if you want to look at it that way.

Oh, please...stop rationalizing, at least on Agent Orange. It was
chemical warfare, no different than other forms of chemical warfare.

Harry, you're simply showing your ****ing ignorance. The goal of chemical warfare is to maim and
kill people. The goal of our Agent Orange use was to defoliate areas so they couldn't be used as
hiding grounds for the North Vietnamese Army and/or the Viet Cong.

How ****ing stupid are you?