Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default So much for Krauses early gymnastics.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/5/17 8:21 AM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 5:47:17 AM UTC-5, Tom Nofinger wrote:
He's been researching and posting his toxic sludge since far before
8am.

My google said first post at 5.35am my time. I was still snoring then..

Got to the gym at 7 or so this morning. Three or four days a week,
usually get there between 7 and 8, usually closer to 8, but the damned
cats got me up at 5 am. Tomorrow I think I'll hit the gym at the pool
so I can exercise and then swim.

Crazy cat guy. About a dozen in those photos. Figures.