Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Question for Progressives

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 18:54:24 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

On 4/4/17 2:34 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 4/4/17 1:39 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:06:10 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Now that there is running hot and cold water, an indoor shower

Based on some of the things you post here, I don't want to know what
goes on there.

Really? I have no idea what you are talking about. Our activities out
there include campfires, canoeing, rafting, target shooting, cooking,
hanging out, scrub brush clearing, and when the wives are with us,
dinners/lunches in the nearby town. I used to fish in the Shenandoah,
but I haven't done that in a couple of years. No tiki bar building.

Hubba hubba. You fellows sound like a bunch of boy scouts. Snerk

You're right, we do. I suppose with your buds, you'd be drinking, taking
drugs, and committing vandalism. One of our group just married, and his
wife brought to the coupling a nice, modern log cabin she owns in Basye,
Virginia, so we'll be spending some time there, too. No camper needed.

Hopping from one commune to another. Yup, yur living the life of Riley.

Well, to us, it's more fun than driving around a bus, Ralph.

Funny, coming from you who is bigger in circumferance than height.

LOL! You and Greg are on a roll today.