Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default Question for Progressives

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/4/2017 7:55 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/4/17 5:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 4/3/2017 7:21 PM, Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Does Rachel Maddow ever change her clothes?

It occurred to me the other day that for as long as I can
remember seeing her on MSNBC she is always wearing the same,
black, gender neutral "suit".

Is there some liberal symbolism here?

She apparently has a gray version, too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rach...1536&bih=6 58

Yup. She wore the grey version last night. First time I've ever seen
anything other than black. Maybe she reads rec.boats ?

Ahh, rec.boats, where simple minds go for their daily dose of
superficiality. But what color are her shoes? And does johnny the racist
cut off the crusts of the bread he uses to make PB&J sandwiches?

Sorta the same as the left criticizing Pence because he doesn't think
a private dinner with another woman is appropriate. It's not up to
them to judge.

Maddow's outfits are a bit strange though. As a TV personality one
would think that she'd have more of a wardrobe. That's why I started
thinking maybe it's symbolic of something that I don't have any
knowledge of. She could have co-starred on the "Munsters".

As Eddie, of course.