NoOp

Default Hillarys Yacht Club magazine

Harry Krause wrote:

Moores Family wrote:

d parker wrote:

There's nothing wrong with that! As long as you don't get an ugly one ;-)

Trouble with that is, you get too preoccupied with a good-looking one
and the Dropbears get you...
JM

Dropbears? Cousins to the koalas?

Inter species mating:

http://www.purple.dropbear.id.au/curios/dropbear.html
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~enigman/dropbear.html
http://library.trinity.wa.edu.au/sub.../fant/drop.htm

In North America at kid's summer camps I think it was snipe hunting...
dark campfire, send the kids off into the woods with a gunny sack and
have them bang rocks together -- if a snipe jumps out of the dark you
were supposed to catch it and put it in the gunny sack. I caught twelve
in one night... ate ten for dinner, one for breakfast, and took the
survivor sailing with me the next morning :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe_hunt