Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Question for Progressives

On 4/3/2017 12:45 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:47:17 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 4/3/2017 9:37 AM, Tim wrote:

8:04 AMKeyser Söze
Fox is a bull**** site.

No more (or less) than anyone else...

It's really fun to channel surf whenever there is a "breaking news"
story and see/listen to the commentary (or lack of).

On CNN it's all, "Russia, Russia, Russia".

Same with Maddow on MSNBC. All she's been cackling about since the
election is "Russia, Russia, Russia" and how Trump is in bed with Putin.

I still think this Russia thing is just a distraction. Are we really
gridlocking the government over a few leaked Emails that told us
nothing that we did not already know? I do not believe they swung a
single vote and I have a hard time believing anyone with their head a
quarter inch out of their ass does either. This is just the Democrat
Benghazi.

I do think that after 70 years of USIA, Radio Free Europe, TV Marti
and far more overt CIA operations that involved taking down whole
governments, propping up dictators and assassinations, we have a lot
of balls saying these innocuous Emails are "meddling" or
"interfering".

You can take it to the bank that the Democrats are going to keep the
"Russia, Russia, Russia" chant up to and during the 2018 elections.
You'll also hear the chant in ever increasing numbers whenever the Trump
administration has some good news to report.

It's all they have. That and a nut case as the DNC chair who is
whipping up the emotions by screaming that Trump is not legally the POTUS.