Tom Nofinger Tom Nofinger is offline

Default Ham and Barley Soup...for my friends

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 6:13:03 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/2/17 6:57 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 2 Apr 2017 15:49:41 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 8:40:44 AM UTC-4, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 7:58:27 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/1/17 4:14 PM, Tim wrote:

6:32 AMPoco Deplorevole
I usually end up with about four or more quarts of liquid. You're right. Barley sucks it up. Beef
and barley is the norm. The ham and barley is a switch. I'm going to try it with smoked turkey wings
next time.

That'll be interesting.

Exciting stuff, this. I can hardly wait for the French toast recipes.

Read the thread title.

This subject is surely as exciting as the anti-Trump drivel which makes you appear as a paranoid horse's ass.

Hey! Don't be so hard on horse's asses. They are shining stars compared to harree.

I s'pose.

JackOff and JohnnyMop, the handjob boys.

Is this another gay fantasy of yours?