Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default Thanks guys - for the laptop help!

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:52:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/29/2017 6:29 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
I'll let you know what I finally get, but I'm leaning towards that HP now. Thousand bucks for all
that seems like a decent deal.

https://www.costco.com/HP-ENVY-17t-L...100317268.html

Looks like a nice one. Now that a few of us have suggested HP, you'll
probably have all kinds of problems with it. :-)

I am also starting to shop for a new laptop. This one is getting a bit
long in the tooth although it still works fine. Not too excited about
Win 10 though, but I suppose I'll get used to it.

I've not had any problems with W10, but it does have some things I'm not wild about, like the 'apps'
window. I've still not figured that thing out.

Ignore it. I don't use it either.