Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Laptop recommendations

On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 06:49:10 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
This summer will see us doing a bit of travelling, and I'm finally giving serious thought to getting
a laptop. Any one having good or bad luck with theirs?

I use a Samsung tablet along with aToshiba laptop. Both are
reliable. For wireless, you will need to tether to your phone or
get a wireless hotspot. Use the campground Wi Fi when available.
If you go with just a tablet you will also need a wireless
printer. HTH

Thanks. I'm down on Samsung now after the fiasco we went through with the washer. I just looked, but
apparently Costco doesn't carry Toshiba for some reason. I'm a bit partial to Costco. Lifetime tech
support and two-year warranty.