Tim Tim is offline

Default Early bedtime?

7:35
On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Drs like to cure, John. Surgeons like to do surgery

When I was in DC I spent a lot of time around doctors, some of the
best in town. (My ex was the senior "lay" person in a big DC hospital
administrative staff) I found the surgeons to be the most skilled.
They have a trade that requires physical ability. They actually fix
things. The rest just throw pills at you and hope the problem goes
away.

Saving details but the surgeon who crammed the defibrillator into my chest couldn't have cared less whether I needed it or not....