Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Another reason to own a gun...

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:57:57 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/21/17 12:54 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:16:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Ill bet you country bumpkins don't even have sidewalks.

Not many or as many as we should have. This is still a fairly rural area.

City thinking. You folks move out to the country to get away from it
all them you want to bring it all with you.
I still do not understand why you are more than a block from a Metro
stop. I guess that is not what the doctor ordered.

Once again, you don't get it, or have any understanding. Fairfax County
Virginia became too congested for our taste. We wanted to live close to
the Bay. The choices were Anne Arundel or Calvert Counties. Calvert won
out for several reasons...lots of undeveloped space, farms, lower prices
than Annapolis and very important, seven commuter buses a day to and
from DC, an hour's ride for about $4. The sidewalks are for the kids.

....and it's hard to find a property with a Maryland Red Barn in Fairfax County, eh Krause?