Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Early bedtime?

Looks like everyone went to bed early last night. Hope all got a great night's sleep. Will be on the
golf course freezing my butt off with temps in the low 40's and 20mph winds.

Has anyone had a dog that tore it's ACL? I'm trying the non-surgical 'restricted movement' approach:

http://tiggerpoz.com/index.html

But, it has its setbacks. My dog still will try to jump on the couch or bed (a definite no-no) if
not watched or penned. She tried jumping onto my lap a couple weeks ago and the right rear leg just
caved out from under her, going sideways at the stifle (knee). Of course, if she had surgery she'd
still try to run and jump, risking undoing the surgical treatments, whichever one I chose to have
done.

The author of the site above is against immediate surgery. But, the vets who do the surgery are very
much against 'not' doing the surgery immediately, citing all sorts of dire consequences.

Oh well, it's thoughts like these that go through one's head at 2:30 in the morning just to ensure a
good night's sleep is not happening.

Have a great day all!!