Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Johnny B. Goode

On 3/20/2017 7:50 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 6:38:13 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/18/2017 9:08 PM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 7:09:58 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
RIP, Chuck Berry

Johnny B. Gone

He lasted way longer than I thought he would have.

That's for sure. Controversial, but had a major impact on American
music and other musicians.

Here's a chance to own some memorabilia and get a tax break, too:

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_...-berry-1248811

There are also two from B.B. King on that site.

You know, prople that do that ought to do their homework. That guitar new is worth about a hundrid fifty bucks.. Some radio station probably had a promo to give it away. Yeah it may have Chucks sig on it but the value is set at 2G and its already over 5000???
If someones wanting an investment, this isn't it.

I checked the pic and blew up the image of the head stock. It's not a
Fender. It's a "Huntington". Huntington builds ultra cheap junk guitars.