NOYB

Default OT--Don't play politics on Iraq

I thought it was especially good given the fact that it was written by a
Democratic representative in the Washington Post...which makes the story
harder for liberals to attack.

According to Marshall:
"I went to Iraq a couple of weeks ago to resolve for myself the recent
contrast between gloomy news coverage and optimistic Pentagon reports of our
progress. My trip left no doubt that the Pentagon's version is far closer to
reality."

The Democrats lie about Iraq. They lie about the economy. They lie about
blow jobs. The dismissive cry that "it was just a lie about a blow job"
doesn't address the fact that that lie was indicative of their party's
character...or lack of character.

It's fitting that Wesley Clark is running for their party's nomination now.
According to former Joint Chief of Staff Gen. Hugh Shelton, Clark lacks
"integrity and character". He sounds like the perfect Democrat.