Alex[_10_] Alex[_10_] is offline

Default Good News story to start of slushy week

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 06:01:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Nova Scotia born teacher beats out 20 thousand others for global award...

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/nova-scot...ence-1.3331961

Just think, if I were you, I'd call you a few names and then make some smart-assed juvenile comment.

But, I'm not you.

That's great news about the Canadian teacher. I'm sure Nova Scotia is proud that she was born there.
Looks like she learned some great values growing up there.

Looks like she was smart enough to get out of NS.