Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Good News story to start of slushy week

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:14:24 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze
"One can always depend upon right-wing assholes like Johnny and W'hine to
come to each other's aid."

Quite amusing get how they gravitate to the 'do as I say...not as I do' mindset.

They conveniently forget that The John is continually instigating and agitating in this newsgroup and Wayne is whining as usual. Add to that their history of leading the pig piling on you and a person would wonder where they get the nerve to criticize anyone else.

Awww...poor, poor Harry. Both of you are such innocent little angels.

Gag...puke.