Default CNBC digging deep

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 13:37:31 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Government at the federal, state, and municipal levels is involved in
many ways in building and rebuilding businesses, including factories,
especially new equipment, and then there are the tax subsidies and
forgiveness. . Oh and I didn't say anything about governments "taking
over" businesses...you did.

Your own state of South Carolina is especially generous when it wants to
pirate a business from another state:

A am not sure these schemes are that good for America as a whole but
they do pump up one states economy at the expense of another.
Unfortunately a large number never actually return as much to the tax
payer as they cost. It is sort of like building sport stadiums that
never pay for themselves or return nearly as much revenue as they
promise.
We really need to find something for masses of moderately skilled
people to do that make fiscal sense but I do not have a clue what that
would be and so far neither does anyone else.