True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default 1979 Morgan 46 for sale on EBAY

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:44:45 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"

Snip...

"When I think of Caribbean boats I see old fishing guys cobbling up
parts from whatever is handy and usually using a Yamaha with a hole in
the ownership records and no serial number."

Not necessarily, my buddy lives on a Hughes 32 that was found high and dry inland after a hurricane.
He did have to scrounge for a new (to him) motor and some rigging but he's had it for a number of years now. A couple of years ago he bought a 'project' Boat from another friend in the BVI who got tangled up with an American woman who took him back to the US.
Vic uses the 2nd boat as his storage shed.
He also has a 3rd sailboat...a 19' daysailor he sometimes used to give sailing lessons to tourists.