Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Yet Another Internet A-hole Lives in Maryland

On 3/18/17 2:04 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:47:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/18/17 1:42 PM,
wrote:
This one's being prosecuted as well he should:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39315393

Oh? Some member of your family lives in Maryland...and he is an internet
asshole, just like you? Figures.

===

That's not the conclusion I would draw but well reasoned decisions
have never been your strong point have they?

I reason well enough to peg you for what you are...an internet asshole.
I figured you passed your asshole genes to you progeny.