Default AFGE has their panties in a wad

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 12:28:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/18/17 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 10:52:19 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

my principal and I were offered top labor
management jobs with the USPS, offers to switch sides, as it were.

Like I said, negotiating from both sides of the table.
The revolving door in DC is still spinning.

How would it be negotiating from both sides if we turned down the jobs?

You act like you are the only one they made that offer to. The idea of
hiring regulators as union workers or contractors and vice versa is
the way things are done in DC.

I guess the Assistant/Deputy PMGs thought the two of us were just like
the corporate pukes they had working for them, that we'd switch
sides/positions/beliefs on a whim.

They are right more often than not when they make those offers. It is
why the government process is so corrupt. You do not have to look any
farther than the Goldman Sachs/US treasury cabal to see that. We have
had a treasury department that was dominated by Goldman people for 3
decades or more. That has been a bi-partisan policy.