Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default AFGE has their panties in a wad

On 3/18/17 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 10:52:19 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

my principal and I were offered top labor
management jobs with the USPS, offers to switch sides, as it were.

Like I said, negotiating from both sides of the table.
The revolving door in DC is still spinning.

How would it be negotiating from both sides if we turned down the jobs?
I guess the Assistant/Deputy PMGs thought the two of us were just like
the corporate pukes they had working for them, that we'd switch
sides/positions/beliefs on a whim.