Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default wayne may need a new mw

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:13:26 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 07:35:42 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Even though it's a glorified sandwich warmer- When I get my Marquis finished this year I'll have one on it.

Isn't that pretty much what any microwave is? I remember when I bought
mine they were sold by what size turkey you could cook in one. I
assume some people actually tried it ... once.
It gets things hot but it is not "cooking" in any real sense.
Corn may be the only thing it really does a good job on and even then
it takes some prep.

I cooked a turkey in a microwave, in 1976. Our first microwave. Our first turkey cooked in a
microwave.

Our last turkey cooked in a microwave.