Tim Tim is offline

Default wayne may need a new mw

1:42 PMme
12:03
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 09:52:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim
You have to be careful and figure out if that 700w is input or output.
The radiated power may only be half of what the oven draws and they
have a pretty big "inrush" spike. A regular breaker has a trip curve
that will let it take 250% for a fraction of a second but you do not
get that luxury with an inverter.

That's why I look at the. Ack to see the draw rate.

My mom and dad had an ancient nuke-ro-wave that when you turned it on the kitchen light would dim slightly. Lol!

I meant "the back". Anyhow that's another thing about ultra cheap appliances. It doesn't cost much to experiment. If it works it works. If it doesn't, do different or abandon the idea.