Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Yo Krausee!

True North wrote:
The John flushes his head...again

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:17:55 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:

You don't see my posts because I have you filtered. Yup, you got
that figgered out.

"LMAO! He really doesn't get it!

Unreal."

You really are a dumb cluck, Johnny.
Thanks to your post, I see Justine admits to having me "filtered". I
used the generic term 'binned'.
You said earlier that his action shouldn't stop me from seeing his
posts......well...it does.
Dealing with you is like running a race in deep goey muck.

You better hope Canada does not start imposing fines for hate speech on the
Internet as parts of Europe are proposing. You will not be able to afford
the amount of beer you consume.