[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Kellyanne, help me out

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:13:44 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:12:33 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

Just stand at least 30 feet away from it when it's running. :-)

I bet the shielding on the original ovens is better than today.
They were really afraid of microwaves in the late 60s and the regs
were pretty tight.

===

We have an older microwave oven on the boat, probably 20 years old or
more. It knocks out the WiFi network every time it's on. Our oven at
home is newer and does not usually affect the WiFi at all.