Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default 'Digital Desire' could get expensive!

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:54:46 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 20:04:20 -0400, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

All that said, as a cheap son of a bitch, I would still give them free
birth control and abortions. It is money well spent. I have trouble
understanding people who don't feel that way. You certainly can't call
them racist.

Some folks just don't like the idea of killing unborn babies, free or not.

Why not? If they have a 20-30% chance of dying in prison with a string
of victims in their wake, what are you waiting for?

If that statistic is true, then they have a 70-80% chance of *not* dying in prison...etc.

Nobody really wants to look at the statistics of the future for the
child of an unwed mother in the ghetto.

I'm all for free birth control.

When you make an indigent 15 year old have a baby, you destroy 2
lives.

Start 'em on free birth control at 14.

Adoption isn't even a viable option. Angela Jolie and Madonna
may go to Africa to adopt a black kid but they won't go to Detroit for
one.