Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Winter tease

Mr. Luddite wrote:
So, we had a couple of days last week with the temp approaching 70.
Thought maybe winter would end early. But, noooooooooooo.

Today we got about 4" of new snow. No big deal except the temps are
going down to single digits tonight with wind chills below zero.

All eyes are on a nor'easter on Tuesday though. The US computer model
has it tracking more to the west with predictions of only another 4" in
our area.

However, the European model which is usually more accurate in the
forecast track of winter storms, has it tracking more westerly with
computer predictions of 20" or more in our area.

Winter sucks.

Was sunny, 70 yesterday here. Still warm, today, but was overcast. Was
going out with the boat, but wife was having a luncheon, and committed me
to go get the smog check on her car.