Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Worth sharing

On 3/9/17 2:01 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Mar 2017 11:32:44 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/9/17 11:24 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 09 Mar 2017 07:44:52 -0500, Poco Deplorevole
wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/1305416199493836/

Hollywood's version of the middle class worker.

That is not just Hollywood. It is the whole coastal liberal arts
establishment. They hate the working class until they actually need
something done, then they ridicule them and try to scam them out of a
fair price for their work.

You're living in a paranoid, fantasy world.

I only know this from what you write. You have good things to say
about union organizers and occasionally you will say something good
about a union member but other than that everyone is just an ignorant
redneck to you.

I rarely mention union organizers and I have frequently mentioned
unionized workers.