Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Yo Harry...sshhh...

On 3/5/17 3:55 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 14:55:36 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 13:11:38 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

a 25 round magazine for my CZ .22LR rifles

Do they make a loader for these?
I know when I had my 10-22 loading the magazines was the worst part of
shooting it. I ended up buying the loader and I could load a 25 or a
50 almost as fast as I could shoot it unless I just did a "hold the
trigger down" magazine dump. That would empty a 50 round magazine in
3-4 seconds

I don't know but the spring is really stiff after loading 15 of 25 rounds.
There is no button on the side of the mag, so that sort of loader is
unlikely . Maybe a push down loader?

The Ram Line I have for the 10/22 lets you dump a 50 round box in the
top, shake it a few times to get the rounds to fall into the loading
chutes then you insert the magazine, push the button 50 times and you
have a full magazine.
I hung on to it when I sold the machine gun because I thought I might
have a 10/22 again some day. It is not a bad plinker.

I've tried a few 10/22s...Ruger makes some great firearms, and I know
the 10/22 has huge market share and lots of fans, but it just doesn't
appeal to me from several points of view, plus you have to replace a lot
of parts to make it more accurate. A stock CZ without modification will
shoot 1" groups at 100 yards. I can shoot 1-1/2" groups with my 455.
Haven't had good enough weather and wind conditions to give the new 512
a real test on a 100-yard range.

I am investigating the loader issue.