Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Yo Harry...sshhh...

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:38:50 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 3/5/17 10:38 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 10:31:07 -0500, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 21:49:10 -0500, Alex wrote:

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 21:25:37 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/17 8:15 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/17 4:19 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:50:21 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

This is for the precision challenged I think these guys are the only
ones that double label for Aito *AND* ACP
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/17...l-metal-jacket

But, it's what's written on the cartridge that counts!

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adi.../207427_ts.jpg

You've heard of Smith & Wesson, right, ****-for-brains?

That company has references to .45 ACP on many of its web pages. You
think some semi-retarded right-wing assholes here know more than S&W
about firearms?

Smith & Wesson:

http://tinyurl.com/h7kaykc
I couldn't find it and my browser yielded no results.
http://tinyurl.com/hjxogp2
Revolvers. No .45 ACP on that page either.

Click on caliber at the top and you'll see .45 ACP and a bunch of
revolvers that shoot it. Here's one, identified as a .45 ACP revolver:

http://tinyurl.com/hkscslp

A *revolver* identified as an Automatic Colt *Pistol*? Interesting and
also bad marketing.
It's strange. For the semi-auto, the caliber is '.45 Auto'. But for their revolvers, the caliber is
'.45 ACP'.

I think they're wrong in both cases. (Oh ****, I can feel Harry's pulse quicken.) The 'caliber' of
both the semi-autos and the revolvers is '.45 caliber'. The cartridge they fire is the '.45 Auto'.

I'm thinking someone at S&W didn't like the idea of stamping '.45 Auto' on the side of a revolver,
so they went with '.45 ACP' for people, like Harry, who didn't know any better.

Good guess. .45 auto is an odd cartridge for a revolver.

Harry has expressed his desire for my death on multiple occasions. There is probably some
psychological significance to that, but since I'm not Harry's wife, I won't attempt to diagnose his
problem.

[Mistakenly posted here. Should be under 'Vehicle Wraps'. But, the issue remains nevertheless.]

You posted it three times...****-for-brains. As for your death, well,
that's not up to me, although I admit I have no use for racist xenophobes.

Nah, only twice. And you're right, it's not up to you, but you do seem to dwell on it. Can't be good
for your disposition.