Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Harry...sshhh...

7:06 AMKeyser Soze
On 3/4/17 7:58 AM, Tim wrote:
On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 6:29:37 AM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/4/17 7:08 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 21:25:37 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/17 8:15 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/17 4:19 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:50:21 -0800 (PST), Tim

I'm not aware of any gun shows this weekend in Northern Virginia that
are adjacent to the interstates. I do think there is one sometime this
month out near Dulles Airport...and that's one that's famous locally for
off the books firearms sales.

I'm supportive of the process Maryland requires for sales/transfers of
pistols and revolvers. The federal waiting period for paperwork approval
of a suppressor, however, is annoying. It was two to three months when I
got mine, and nowadays, I hear, it is closer to six months.

Doesn't have to be a gun show. You've said in the past of people dealing guns out of the trunk of their car is commonplace like they're as popular as a Starbucks. According to you one doesn't have to look very far to find them.