Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Harry...sshhh...

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 6:29:37 AM UTC-6, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/4/17 7:08 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 21:25:37 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/17 8:15 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/2/17 4:19 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:50:21 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

This is for the precision challenged I think these guys are the only
ones that double label for Aito *AND* ACP
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/17...l-metal-jacket

But, it's what's written on the cartridge that counts!

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adi.../207427_ts.jpg

You've heard of Smith & Wesson, right, ****-for-brains?

That company has references to .45 ACP on many of its web pages. You
think some semi-retarded right-wing assholes here know more than S&W
about firearms?

Smith & Wesson:

http://tinyurl.com/h7kaykc
I couldn't find it and my browser yielded no results.

http://tinyurl.com/hjxogp2
Revolvers. No .45 ACP on that page either.

Click on caliber at the top and you'll see .45 ACP and a bunch of
revolvers that shoot it. Here's one, identified as a .45 ACP revolver:

http://tinyurl.com/hkscslp

A *revolver* identified as an Automatic Colt *Pistol*? Interesting and
also bad marketing.

It's strange. For the semi-auto, the caliber is '.45 Auto'. But for their revolvers, the caliber is
'.45 ACP'.

I think they're wrong in both cases. (Oh ****, I can feel Harry's pulse quicken.) The 'caliber' of
both the semi-autos and the revolvers is '.45 caliber'. The cartridge they fire is the '.45 Auto'.

I'm thinking someone at S&W didn't like the idea of stamping '.45 Auto' on the side of a revolver,
so they went with '.45 ACP' for people, like Harry, who didn't know any better.

That you and Alex think you are "thinking" is a great bit of humor to
start off the day. Your flaccid argument isn't with me...it's with all
the vendors who sell products they describe as .45 ACP firearms and
ammo. Perhaps you should write to them and tell them the error of their
ways. I'm sure Smith and Wesson would love to hear from a pair of mooks
like you two.

It's always nice to put up a post that gets so many responses from you
mouthbreathers, although in this case it wasn't my intention.

I'm heading out to Virginia a little later this morning, fully armed and
ready to take on a slew of empty soda pop and beer cans, a dozen full
two liter soda pop bottles, and various other targets. Too bad you're
such a flaming asshole, Herring, because if you weren't, I'd ask you to
join us...a group of guys whose political beliefs are all over the
spectrum. One of the group legally owns a few full auto firearms, and
I'm sure he'll have one of them with him.

Good luck and have fun Harry, and while your in Virginia don't forget to take advantage of those "out-of-trunk" gun dealers. That's where the real bargains are y'know..